The UberChart WordPress plugin allows you to create highly customizable and responsive charts for your website.
The current version includes:
- 10 different types of chart
- More than 240 customization options per chart
- 30 customization options per dataset
- 34 ready to use templates to efficiently create a chart in less than one minute
Ten Chart Types
Easily create Line Charts, Area Charts, Bar Charts, Horizontal Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Doughnut Charts, Radar Charts, Polar Area Charts, Scatter Charts and Bubble Charts.
With more than 240 customizable options per chart and 30 customizable options per dataset you will always be able to create exactly the chart you need.
Save your time by copying your data directly from your favorite O.S. or online spreadsheet editor (MS Excel, OpenOffice, LibreOffice, Google Sheet, etc.) to the UberChart embedded spreadsheet editor and vice versa.
Import and Export
The import and export feature available in UberChart allows you to archive you collections of charts as XML files, so you can backup your charts, move your charts between different websites and more.
Load a model to instantly create new charts based on existing configurations, so that you have only to add the data points of the new charts to produce highly customized results.
Feel free to install this plugin in a single WordPress installation or in a WordPress multisite environment. Single activations, network activations or activations on single sub-sites of the network are supported.
UberChart comes by default in English and Italian, if you want to translate the plugin in another language simply create a translation file or manually translate it with a multilanguage plugin.
- WordPress 4.0 and later versions are supported
- PHP 5.3 and later versions are supported
- Supports IE9 and later versions, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome and all the major mobile browsers
- Supports Linear Scales, Logarithmic Scales, Time Scales and Category Scales
- Supports X, Y, Y2 and Radial Axis
- Supports chart variations like Stacked Line Chart, Line Chart With Multiple Y Axis, Stacked Bar Chart, Half Pie, Half Doughnut
- Supports decimal numbers
- Can be used with currencies, the specific symbols should be added in the chart tooltips or in the axis labels
- The charts can be previewed directly in the back-end menu, so you can verify the exact result before actually adding the chart on the front-end
- The charts are drawn with the Canvas HTML element
- Programmed with OOP techniques
- Commented code
- Includes a complete manual with related video tutorials
This plugin makes use of the following resources:
- Composer licensed under the MIT License
- Chosen licensed under the MIT License
- Handsontable licensed under the MIT License
- Spectrum licensed under the MIT License
- Chart.js licensed under the MIT License
- JShrink license under the BSD 3 Clause License
Links to the resources and related licenses are available in the plugin manual.
There are no reviews yet.