It would probably take the duration of 2-3 business days for removing the entire copyright material.
Emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
If any of the content is copyrighted, then you can instantly put the request to get it all removed. If you do look for any the content that is either posted or get linked with some website, you can make us the request through contact and get it all removed off.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Please provide the evidence of the particular authorized person in terms to act on behalf of the owner related with the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Please provide the accurate and sufficient amount of the information for making us easy to contact them. Please mention the valid email address.
- A statement should also be part of it.A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement should also notice that the information inside the notification is entirely correct. It is under penalty of perjury in the timeline that the complaining party is authorized to act on the side of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- This whole claiming statement must be signed by the authorized person in terms to take a step as on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the Contact Us page.