This actively maintained extension can easily replace multiple tools – use it for regular sales, promotions, special offers, bulk pricing, tiered pricing, bundle pricing, deals of the day, flash sales, wholesale pricing, member pricing, individual pricing, loyalty programs, behavioral pricing, location-based pricing etc. You can also conditionally increase prices or charge extra fees when needed.
WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing
Dynamic Pricing functionality adjusts the product price based on a set of rules that are managed from a single user interface. Target a specific variation, entire shop or anything in between. Dozens of conditions and priority options ensure that only the right rules are applied at any time.
- Simple Adjustment – decreases, increases or sets the price to a fixed one not depending on quantity.
- Bulk Pricing – decreases the price with quantity – all units get highest “unlocked” discount.
- Tiered Pricing – decreases the price with quantity – subsequent units get increasing discount.
- Groups of Products – applies a discount when product(s) are purchased in specified quantities.
- Buy X Get Y – applies a discount to Y quantity when X quantity is purchased at a full price.
- Exclude Matched Items – excludes matching products from any other pricing rules.
WooCommerce Cart Discounts
Cart Discounts work just like regular WooCommerce coupons except that there are no coupons to be applied. This ensures that eligible customers see their savings instantly without the need to take any action which can positively affect your conversion rates.
Configure cart discounts based on the cart subtotal, cart items, customer details, shipping address, past purchases and other conditions – in ways not imaginable when using regular coupons.
WooCommerce Checkout Fees
Checkout Fees provide a way to charge a customer extra based on the details of their order. Use it to cover costs that your business may incur while processing specific orders, e.g. charge for international order processing or perishable product handling.
This feature completes the package – instead of using multiple tools to cater for a variety of tasks, you can now use an all-in-one extension for anything that has to do with how much your customers pay.
Virtually Unlimited Scenarios
We know your head is probably spinning with perfect ideas, but here’s a few examples of what this plugin can do for you just in case you need a hint:
- Buy at least 10 units get 5% discount
- Any 3 t-shirts for $9.99 except t-shirts with custom artwork
- Buy between 2 and 5 units get 10% discount, buy at least 6 get 20% discount
- With each desktop computer get wireless keyboard with 50% discount
- 5% lifetime discount after your 10th order, 10% after 50th
- Extra handling fee of $15 if heavy items are in cart
- Spend at least $1000 get 15% discount on your order
- Stay free for 1 night when booking a hotel for 7 nights
- SPA treatments 20% off when staying 3 nights or more
- 10% discount for the first order only if other promotions do not apply
- iPhone case with each iPhone purchased
- Get $5 cart discount if you purchase anything from category Clothing
- Everything for $9 until midnight but only if you purchase at least 3 items
- Each fifth accessory is 30% off
- This month all music albums 10% off, singles 25% off
- Processing fee of $10 for international orders
- 15% discount for repeat orders
- Users with role Shop manager get 100% discount for testing purposes
- 5% discount if no other discount is applied
- Automated rewards program with tiered discounts for loyal customers
- VIP club members get 25% cart discount on all items
- Give 10% discount on laptops but only if customer is not VIP club member
- And almost any other pricing, discount or fee scenario that you can imagine!
There are no reviews yet.