Connect your forms with hundreds of different applications through Zapier. You can do anything from inserting a new row in a Google docs spreadsheet, posting on Twitter, or adding a new Dropbox file – all through a Formidable form. Please note, you must set up a Zapier account in order to use this add-on.
Download and Setup
- This addon requires Formidable Forms Pro. If you haven’t already done so, install and activate Formidable Forms Pro.
- Download latest version of the Zapier plugin.
- In your WordPress admin, go to “Plugins” → “Add New” and click the “Upload” link at the top of the page.
- Click the “Browse” button and select the zip file you just downloaded. Once the plugin is installed, click “Activate Plugin” or go to the “Plugins” page, find “Formidable Zapier” and click “Activate”.
- Make sure you are NOT using the default WordPress permalinks. If you’re not sure, go to the WordPress Settings → Permalinks page to check. You will get 404 errors in Zapier when you try to authorize your Zap if you use default permalinks.
- Now that the plugin is activated, go to Zapier and start creating new Zaps. You will need your API key, which can be found on the Formidable → Global Settings → API tab and your site URL (including the http:// and the trailing /) to set up your first Zap.